Harry meets Dumbledore Harry meets Dumbledore

If you can read this...

U ARE A WWE ADDICT!!! (Pause movie and zoom in to see what is on Dumbledore's wrestling belt.)

3D Graphics Test 3D Graphics Test

Wow.

Add sound, plot, and multiply the length by one hundred and you have a winner. Just work on the file size though. Over .25 MB for under five seconds W/O sound and W/O a preloader...compress the file more.

Rise of the MK: Part 2 Rise of the MK: Part 2

I saw Tom in the graveyard

Good job sneaking that in there. Fuck that asshole. No. Fuck Wade. The bastard.

XTC Xtreme XTC Xtreme

This is truly amazing

Never have I seen something with so much meaning on Newgrounds. This clearly represents an amateur flash artist's view on the world. Make a sequel to this, for this is brilliance. Never have I seen something with so much thought in it, and I hope the sequel has just as much thought. BTW SOAD rocks.

ViceFullbuster responds:

someone likes it lol damn

Care-bear and Anti-Christ Care-bear and Anti-Christ

This is amazing

I don't know how someone could give this under a five. This is brilliant. The animation is so smooth you could put it on television! You have real talent. Damn this was good. Fucking hilarious too. Keep it up!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

that was great

great movie. i can't think of one thing that needed improvement. the sound was amazing though. i think that stood out most of all.

PC Gets A Job PC Gets A Job

I agree with FFhentaiguy

What do you expect? I said I agree with FFhentaiguy. Don't be a lazy bastard and read his review on the fucking movie, and that will count as mine too.

Druganought responds:

What the hell now you dont have your own opinions and since you got mickey mouse lover over there to do it are you saying you also wank over FF you sick bastard

StarCraft StarCraft

that was sum 1337 shit

k33p up th3 g00d w0r|< !!!!!

The Butterfly Effect The Butterfly Effect

Fantastic work!

This was really great. Great animation, sound, and...well, great everything! Make more, damnit, more!

Ningen Ningen

Great job

the only thing you could improve upon in this movie is the blood when the ninja dude throws those spinning disks at the security guy dude. keep up the good work and make a sequel!!